The Currin covered bridge was origionally built in 1883, restored in 1925 and was rehabilitated in 1995. It is located on Layng Road (Intersecting with Row River Rd.) and spans 60-feet across the Row River. The Currin bridge is now open to pedestrian and bicycle traffic only. It was capture with a Nikon D800, Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8 @ 50mm, ISO 100, f/9 @ 1/320 sec, AP, Matrix.